71. SPLIT-VIEW NYC BRIDGES-(Unused- Dates @ 1930) Very nice color/ tinted (vertical)card showing Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges. Good color and detail. Small stain on right edge.
72. SOLDIERS AND SAILORS MONUMENT-(Postmarked 1917 Grand Central Station/ No stamp)Early color/ tinted PHOTO showing monument, sidewalk and street. Nurse and baby buggy in close view with several people, benches and cars included. Several noticeable bends at bottom corners, but still a rare and enjoyable card! No border-
73. PENNSYLVANIA STATION-(Postmarked 1947/ Buy US Savings Bonds and partial 1 cent stamp) Very good color/ tinted card with elevated view of Station plus corner streets, people, cars and trolley tracks. A few small stains which dont interfere with the overall picture. Sharp detail and color. Orange border.
74. BATHING BEACH, CONEY ISLAND-(Postmarked 1945/ 1 cent stamp) Good color/ tinted card showing rock jetty and water (separation lines too!)in foreground with beach and Coney Island in rear. Lots of bathers. Bend in lower, left corner and some small whiteout spots throughout. Good overall color and detail! Orange border.
75. SPECTATORS BOXES IN LUNA PARK-(Postmarked in Brooklyn 1903/ 1 cent stamp) Very early color/ tinted Coney Island card with view of Boxes, Plaza and people! Wear around edges, bend in lower, left corner and faint ink stains on face. Overall excellent detail and color. No border-
76. CIRCLE SWING, LUNA PARK (Postmarked Brooklyn 1908/ 1 cent stamp with Bureau of Engraving section at bottom still attached) Good color/ tinted card with elevated view looking down at Swing area, several people and neighboring rides. Rip in center, top area and bend in upper, right area, but overall sharp detail and color. Message border on right side of picture.
77. CURB STOCK EXCHANGE (Unused- Dates @ 1910) Very good color/ tinted card shows close-up view of crowded Wall Street area with throngs of gents in hats converging on Stock Tent/Wagon. Good color and detail! Slight wear on edges. No border-
78. RIVERSIDE PARK AND DRIVE (Unused- Dates @ 1910) Wonderful color/ tinted card showing several levels of the Drive and lots of strollers and horse-drawn carriages. Well-dressed couple in foreground! Very faint staining over left third of picture, but overall sharp detail and color. Extended white border on right side for message.
79. COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY-(Unused- Dates @ 1905) Good color/ tinted card with elevated view overlooking the University, neighboring area and river on horizon. Several bends, stains and wear along edges, but main picture is sharp and vivid. White border at bottom for message-
80. POST OFFICE AND CITY HALL PARK(Postmarked 1907/ 1 cent stamp) Nice, early color/ tinted card with view of lots of people, horse-drawn vehicles and trolleys! Some wear at edges and small bend in upper, left corner, but overall sharp detail and color. Right-side border has message-
81. BROOKLYN BRIDGE FROM NYC-(Postmarked 1907/ 1 cent stamp) Great artistic rendition color/ tinted card of elevated view looking down on Bridge, river, buildings on both shores and steam ships! Slight wear along edges and very small bend in upper, left corner. Very sharp detail and color! Bottom border for message-
82. 5th AVE HOTEL, MADISON SQUARE-(Unused- Dates @ 1910) Fine, early color/ tinted card with slightly elevated view. Shows Hotel, neighboring buildings, park across street and lots of people, horse-drawn vehicles (Including a vending cart!) and trolleys. Wear around edges, stain along top/ sky area and bend through center of card, but has great detail and color. Thin bottom border with Title-
83. MADISON SQUARE, NY-(Postmarked 1906/ 1 cent stamp) Very good color/ tinted card with early, elevated view. Lots of people, horse-drawn vehicles and trolleys! Very slight postal mark in sky area. Bend in upper, right corner. Border at bottom with message-
84. TALL BUILDINGS, LOWER NY-(Double Postmarked 1906/ 1 cent stamp) Good color/ tinted card with several GLITTER bands across picture! Shows East River in foreground with many ships, dock and buildings beyond. Postal ink across upper area, wear around edges and some staining, but overall sharp detail and good view! Border at bottom with message-
85. THE PUBLIC LIBRARY, NYC-(Postmarked 1931/ 1 cent stamp) Good color/ tinted card with slightly glossy finish. Corner view of Library and adjacent streets with lots of people and early cars! Wear around edges and along top of card. Very good color and detail! No border-
86. AQUARIUM & BATTERY PARK-(Unused- Dates @ 1915) Good color/ tinted card with elevated view showing title subjects and lots of ships in the river beyond. Good detail, muted color. No bends or noticeable problems-
87. PENNSYLVANIA STATION Postmarked 1909(?)/ 1 cent stamp) Super color/ tinted card with slightly elevated view of Station, people, horse-drawn vehicles, early cars and trolleys. Even has a policeman directing traffic! Minor wear along edges and 2 faint stains in sky area of picture. Sharp detail and vivid color! No border-
88. WILLIAMSBURG BRIDGE(Unused- Dates @ 1915) Great color/ tinted card with a slightly glossy surface. Elevated view overlooking Bridge, river and ship with old buildings in foreground. A bi-plane is flying over the bridge! Excellent overall condition with lots of detail and color. No border-
89. NY STOCK EXCHANGE, TRINITY CHURCH & WALL ST(Unused- Dates @ 1912) Wonderful color/ tinted card with slightly glossy surface. Street-level view with great old cars in foreground plus more cars, people and horse-drawn vehicles! Vivid color/ sharp detail! No border-
90. ELLIS ISLAND BUILDINGS(Unused- Dates @ 1920) Very good color/ tinted card with view from water. Steamship Hazel Kirkel at dock! Important momento of our American History! Small stains in left side border and slight wear at corners. Overall great condition.
91. HOTEL COMMODORE, GRAND CENTRAL TERMINAL- (Postmarked 1921/ 1 cent stamp) A vintage view from street level with LOTS of old cars, trolleys and people in foreground! Bends at corners and some staining, but good pic!
92. HOTEL McALPIN-(Unused- Dates @1910) Great color/ tinted (vertical) card looking across at Hotel and down at bisecting streets. Great for transportation buffs! Shows elevated subway train on track, several trolleys on lines, early cars and horse-drawn vehicles! Many people too- Very good detail and color. No problems, no border.
93. BROOKLYN BRIDGE-(Written letter/ Never mailed- Dates @ 1915) Good color/ tinted card with view looking over rooftops in foregound to Bridge, River and far shore. Paddlewheeler near closer shore and several other boats and barges seen too! Small bend in center of car, but overall fine condition. Thin border at bottom for message-
94. A TRIP ON THE HUDSON RIVER(Unused- Dates @ 1910) Very fine color/ tinted card with a framed scene of many gents and ladies taking a scenic cruise. Great period piece! No faults, no border.
95. MEMORIAL ARCH, BROOKLYN(Unused- Dates @ 1920) Sharp color/ tinted card with view of Arch from street level. Good detail and color! Very slight wear at corners. No border-
96. YANKEE STADIUM-(Unused- Dates @ 1945) Great color/ tinted card with an aerial view of the Stadium, infield and very crowded seats. Parking lot in front is jammed with loads of cars! Vivid color and detail. No faults! Orange border-
97. STAUE OF ATLAS, ROCKEFELLER CENTER-(Unused- Dates @ 1945) Very nice color/ tinted (vertical) card with close-up of Atlas. Good color and detail! No faults-
98. RCA BUILDING, ROCKEFELLER CENTER-(Unused- Dates @1945) Excellent color/ tinted (vertical)card showing RCA Bldg. and plaza with Fountain at its base. Crisp and clean! No faults-
99. 5th AVE VIEW SEEN FROM CENTRAL PARK PLAZA-(Unused- Dates @ 19445) Extra fine color/ tinted (vertical) card with view of hotels and nearby buildings as seen from grass in Park. Nice pond, foot bridge and flowers! Great color and detail. No problems. Orange border-
100. RCA ROOFTOP, ROCKEFELLER CENTER-(Unused- Dates @ 1945) Wonderful color/ tinted card shows several folks lounging in deck chairs. Unusual view! Good color and detail. No faults-
101. COLUMBUS CIRCLE, CENTRAL PARK-(Unused- Dates @ 1940) Fantastic color/ tinted card with elevated view of Circle, Park entrance, Skyline on horizon and many cars and people! Herbco Card company No.1 numbered card. No faults. Tan border-
102. CENTRAL PARK, TRIPLE VIEW-(Postmarked 1939/ 1 cent stamp) Interesting color/ tinted card with mini-views of the Seal Pond and Garden at the Zoo, Conservatory Lake and The Lake and Boat House on an Art-Deco background! Light postal mark on upper, left area and small bend in upper, right corner, but overall great detail and color.
103. ST. PATRICKS CATHEDRAL-(Unused- Dates @ 1920) Great color/ tinted (vertical) card with thin GOLD BORDER. Several early vehicles shown, including double-decker bus! Excellent condition-
104. HOTEL NASSAU, LONG BEACH, L.I.-(Unused- Dates @ 1935) Fine color/ tinted card from beach viewpoint. Lots of bathers, umbrellas and fun in front of Hotel. Great color and detail. No faults. Orange border-
105. UN HEADQUARTERS-(Postmarked 1955/ 2 cent stamp) Very good color/ tinted card showing United Nations complex from fronting river. Chrysler Building and other neighbors also seen. Tiny bends on corners. Sharp detail and vivid color! Orange border-
106. HOTEL NEW YORKER(Unused- Dates @ 1940) Unusual 3D-type of color/ tinted (vertical) card with Texture over entire front and back surfaces! View is looking down on Hotel and street below with lots of people. Very Art Deco feel! Extra crisp detail and color. Slight wear at corners. No border-
107. BIG LETTER GREETINGS FROM NYC- (Unused- Dates @ 1940) Excellent color/ tinted card with NEW YORK in big letters with interior views of the citys most famous landmarks and blue silhouette of skyline and bridge along bottom of card. Sharp and clean! No border-
108. MULTI-VIEW, NEW YORK CITY-(Unused- Dates @ 1950) Great color/ tinted card with 4 views and NEW YORK CITY in large, red letters across center. Shows Rooftop of RCA Building, Ice Skating Rink at Rockefeller Center, The Garden and Fountain at R.C. and the inside of Radio City Music Hall with the Rockettes on stage! Great detail and color. No faults! No border-
109. STANDARD OIL BLDG.BOWLING GREEN-(Postmarked 1931 w/ 1 Cent Stamp) Good color/ tinted (vertical) card of nice, ornate building. Right border has smudges and upper, right corner has small bend. Good color and detail-